SIGN UP FOR A LIVE WEBINAR
SIGN UP FOR A RECORDED WEBINAR
Sign up for a live webinar:
Whole-Building Life Cycle Assessment for LEED v4
09:00 – 11:00 PST (Los Angeles time)
11:00 – 13:00 CST (Chicago time)
12:00 – 14:00 EST (New York time)
This 2 hours online training will provide participants with the understanding and skills required to earn the MRc1 Building life-cycle impact reduction credits. Learn to utilize a whole building life cycle assessment and apply it to LEED v4 projects to optimize designs and measure and reduce the environmental impacts of materials.
This online 2-hour training is accredited by GBCI for 2 continuing education hours for LEED APs (BD+C) and LEED Green Associates.
This training is intended for LEED experts, architects, and engineers working with LEED projects who have limited or no experience on whole building LCA.
After attending you will be able to:
- Understand the whole building life cycle assessment methodology and the industry standards relevant to LEED v4’s BD+C, MR credit: Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction
- Use LCA to achieve LEED v4 BD+C, MR credit: Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction and LEED 2009 NC pilot credit MRpc63 credits.
- Understand strategies to reduce building LCA impacts to fulfill the requirements of LEED v4 BD+C, MR credit: Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction and LEED 2009 NC pilot credit MRpc63 credits
Your host: Rodrigo Castro
Rodrigo Castro (Ph.D.) is a senior LCA expert with a Ph.D. in Life Cycle Assessment and years of experience in building sustainability.
Carbon Heroes Benchmark Program
15:00 – 16:00 CET (Paris time)
Highlight: Carbon Heroes
What you can expect from this upcoming webinar:
- The Carbon Heroes Benchmark Program: what it is, how to participate, and why it matters
- Life Cycle Assessment methodology for carbon footprint, Green Building certification credits, and Ecodesign
- How to leverage One Click LCA for carbon footprint
Your host: Panu Pasanen
Trainer Panu Pasanen (MSc.) is a building LCA expert with 15 years of practical LCA experience, training experts in LCA worldwide.
Sign up and access our recorded webinars:
CET stands for Central European time (Paris time). Make sure that you have the correct starting time for your country, for example by using a Time zone converter.
That was a very informative presentation and webinar.Tara Tariq
The webinar was very helpful and had good, valuable information.Piotr Podhajny
I enjoyed the webinar and did learn new information from the presentation.Bobby Rozier