Why and how to integrate sustainability in your organization
Starting at €720
Beginner / Intermediate / Expert
Other languages available, but subject to availability.
Who is this training for?
Building specialists: architects, engineers, green building consultants etc.
What you'll learn
✔ The current status of embodied carbon management and review the best organizational practices in the building industry.
✔ Gain a good understanding of how the biggest players in the market approach sustainability and embodied carbon.
✔ Learn how to implement best practices intuitively at organization level.
- Thorough review of how the building sector is dealing with embodied carbon.
- Explore the drivers for tackling embodied carbon and the business case around sustainability services.
- Review of selected best organization practices.
- Presentation of intuitive organisation level solutions.
- How to easily use sustainability as a design tool when still in the concept phase with Carbon Designer 3D.
This training course includes
3.5 hour live training
Training can be extended to a full day (6.5 hours). This may be necessary if multiple types of assessments need to be thoroughly reviewed by big teams.
The training can be delivered online or onsite (for onsite training, additional traveling costs apply)
Training materials are provided in English for the attendees’ personal use only. Their further distribution or use is prohibited.