How to optimize automated material quantity import from BIM or BEM models
Starting at €300
Beginner / Intermediate / Expert
Course content can be customized depending on the needs of the user and the stage they are at:
✔ New users can be introduced to best practices and get help on how to optimize the process within their companies.
✔ More experienced users can get feedback on challenges they might have faced and understand how they can make the most out of all available features in order to boost efficiency.
✔ A review of delivered models can be prepared in advance, if requested upon order.
- Thorough understanding of the automated import process and review of the most updated features.
- Review of own BIM / BEM models (depth of this part depends on the services selected) or available material bills
- Review of team’s challenges
- Review of the top 5 most common challenges among One Click LCA users and their solutions
- Best practices for modelling
- Suggested workflows and best practices for projects using One Click LCA tools to optimize collaboration and import processes.
This training course includes
3.5 hour live training
(Materials are provided for attendees’ personal use only. Their further distribution or use is prohibited.)