|STARTER TIER CAPABILITIES
|One Click LCA Starter allows doing life-cycle assessments easily and reliably. The One Click LCA Starter product includes the following capabilities:
- Friendly user interface and effective and quick variation and comparison tools
- Access to up to date comprehensive materials, constructions and utilities database, including all available updates, updates and search and filter tools
- Hotspot identification and analysis, and quick variation for designs
- Instant detailed row-by-row result report (evidence) generation tool
- Robust and third party certified One Click LCA methodology
- Recorded training videos and how-to tutorials and guidelines
- Very good email support staffed by LCA experts
|LEED V4 (US & CAN) -EDITION DESCRIPTION
|The LEED v4 US+Canada edition provides the following ready-to-go tools and features:
- Easy to use, fully LEED-compliant tool for MRc1 Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction, Option 4. Whole-Building Life-Cycle Assessment.
- Comprehensive materials database, including latest EPDs from all North American EPD programs
- Easy optioneering to create variants to achieve optimisation target
- Quick hotspot identification tools for eco-design and hitting target
- Fully automated detailed LEED-compliant LCA report generation
- Business tier: complementary tools supporting MRc2 Environmental Product Declarations and MRc3 Sourcing of Raw Materials credits
- Business tier: support for Living Building Challenge and Green Globes
- Expandable to support also Whole-Life Costing.
|LICENSING INFORMATION AND TERMS
|Annual license for single named user for use in design and construction of building projects. Prices exclude value add/sales tax. Annual automatic renewal unless cancelled in writing three months prior to renewal date. Full terms: www.360optimi.com/static/terms
Product packages include limited features and tools; not all tools available in the platform. Separate licenses are available for Infra, EPD and CSR needs.
|GENERAL SOFTWARE INFORMATION
|One Click LCA® is an easy to use toolkit for sustainable construction. The platform has modules for life-cycle assessment and carbon footprinting, life-cycle costing, responsible sourcing, EPD credits, circular economy, construction site performance tracking and more. The platform supports dozens of certification systems, integrates vast and continuously updated LCA database and integrates with Excel, gbXML, IFC, Revit and other BIM tools.
The software fits life-cycle cost optimisation, eco-design, carbon performance optimisation and tracking, sustainable procurement and certification needs. Tools and functionalities are licensed either as packages or as add-ons.
While we do every effort to present up to date and accurate information, we can not guarantee all information and data shown is free of errors, up to date or complete.