|STARTER TIER CAPABILITIES
|One Click LCA Starter allows doing life-cycle assessments easily and reliably. The One Click LCA Starter product includes the following capabilities:
- Friendly user interface and effective variation and comparison tools
- Access to up to date LCA database, including all available updates
- Instant detailed row-by-row result report (evidence) generation tool
- Robust and third party certified One Click LCA methodology
- Recorded training videos and how-to tutorials and guidelines
- Very good email support staffed by LCA experts
|GLOBAL EDITION DESCRIPTION
|The Global edition provides the following ready-to-go tools and features:
- Easy to use tool for quantifying and optimizing embodied and whole life carbon and LCA, complying with ISO 14044/EN 15978 standards
- Comprehensive materials database with global EPD data included
- Seamless data regionalisation for markets with limited domestic data
- Enables early phase, design phase and as built / in-life assessment
- Quick hotspot identification tools for eco-design and decarbonisation
- Fully automated detailed report generation
- Easily extend to LEED, BREEAM, Life-Cycle Costing and more.
|LICENSING INFORMATION AND TERMS
|Annual license for single named user for use in design and construction of building projects. Prices exclude value add/sales tax. Annual automatic renewal unless cancelled in writing three months prior to renewal date. Full terms: www.360optimi.com/static/terms
Product packages include limited features and tools; not all tools available in the platform. Separate licenses are available for Infra, EPD and CSR needs.
|GENERAL SOFTWARE INFORMATION
|One Click LCA® is an easy to use toolkit for sustainable construction. The platform has modules for life-cycle assessment and carbon footprinting, life-cycle costing, responsible sourcing, EPD credits, circular economy, construction site performance tracking and more. The platform supports dozens of certification systems, integrates vast and continuously updated LCA database and integrates with Excel, gbXML, IFC, Revit and other BIM tools.
The software fits life-cycle cost optimisation, eco-design, carbon performance optimisation and tracking, sustainable procurement and certification needs. Tools and functionalities are licensed either as packages or as add-ons.
While we do every effort to present up to date and accurate information, we can not guarantee all information and data shown is free of errors, up to date or complete.