Level: Beginner/ Intermediate
Duration: 3.5 hours (2.5 hours online followed by 1 hour live training)
This course is designed for building specialists: architects, engineers, green building consultants.
- Importance of embodied carbon and a breakdown of the LEED credits.
- What are the requirements of LCA credits in LEED v4/ v4.1.
- How to set baseline strategies in LEED v4 and v4.1.
- Common strategies on how to reduce building LCA impacts.
- EPD credits for LEED v4/ v4.1.
- Live demonstration of the LEED LCA tool and explanation of the calculation workflow.