|EXPERT TIER CAPABILITIES
|One Click LCA Expert is the solution of choice for the demanding green building professional who requires capability for detailed optimization, benchmarking and product specification. The One Click LCA Expert product includes following capabilities:
- Friendly user interface and effective optimization and comparison tools
- Access to up to date comprehensive materials, constructions and utilities database, including all available updates, updates and search and filter tools
- Sustainable materials suggestions and detailed green materials benchmarking
- Ability to create private construction libraries
- Advanced industry benchmarks and in-house benchmarking tools
- Integrations to commonly used design software, including Autodesk Revit, ArchiCAD, Tekla Structures and DesignBuilder, IFC, gbXML and Excel
- Includes all features from Business
- Live kick-off training webinar with LCA experts
- Great email and chat support staffed by LCA experts
|CARBON EXPERT (US & CAN) -EDITION DESCRIPTION
- Comprehensive materials database, including latest EPDs from all North American EPD programs
- Easy optioneering to create variants to achieve optimisation target
- Quick hotspot identification tools for eco-design and hitting target
- Support for Living Building Challenge Zero Carbon Certification and other embodied carbon focused certifications.
- Includes Life-Cycle Carbon (inc. operation), Building Circularity (circular economy), Life-cycle cost (no cost data incl.), and Carbon Designer
|LICENSING INFORMATION AND TERMS
|Annual license for one concurrent (simultaneous) user for use in design and construction of building projects. Prices exclude value add/sales tax. Annual automatic renewal unless canceled in writing three months prior to renewal date. Full terms: www.360optimi.com/static/terms
Product packages include limited features and tools; not all tools available in the platform. Separate licenses are available for Infra, EPD and CSR needs.
|GENERAL SOFTWARE INFORMATION
|One Click LCA® is an easy to use toolkit for sustainable construction. The platform has modules for life-cycle assessment and carbon footprinting, life-cycle costing, responsible sourcing, EPD credits, circular economy, construction site performance tracking and more. The platform supports dozens of certification systems, integrates vast and continuously updated LCA database and integrates with Excel, gbXML, IFC, Revit and other BIM tools.
The software fits life-cycle cost optimization, eco-design, carbon performance optimization and tracking, sustainable procurement and certification needs. Tools and functionalities are licensed either as packages or as add-ons.
While we do every effort to present up to date and accurate information, we can not guarantee all information and data shown is free of errors, up to date or complete.