Net Zero and Carbon Neutral Projects Tool
Tool for projects requiring more than just low carbon.
Differentiating with climate action is not enough to lead
Differentiating with climate action is not enough to lead. The leading organisations develop and implement Net Zero Carbon and Carbon Neutrality* practises in their projects.
However, regular building LCA tools are not usually fit for the complex balancing act of net zero carbon design, which is made more complicated by the variations in different net zero carbon methodologies.
*Net Zero Carbon and Carbon Neutrality are used interchangeably, but your local definitions could vary.
How to achieve Net Zero requirements?
Evaluate carbon-reducing impact of exported energy
Evaluate carbon sequestration impact of either biogenic carbon storage stored in building or withdrawals in vegetation
Calculate the need for offsetting after other measures have been exhausted
Vem är det till för?
Real estate developers
One Click LCA supports all schemes that require balancing emissions to Net Zero
Carbon Neutral Building Definition
How do I get access to the One Click LCA Net Zero Carbon Tool?
Which projects can I use it for?
What is the scope of the assessment?
What are the modelling possibilities?
- All normal building LCA optimization possibilities
- Preservation of existing building elements
- Reuse of products at end of life
- Export energy from the building to offset emissions
- Sequestrate biogenic carbon in materials and vegetation
- Model carbonisation for cementitious materials
- Balance results with verified carbon offsets
What impact categories are reported?
- Carbon Emissions
- Biogenic Carbon Storage
- Carbon savings from materials reuse
- Carbon savings from exported energy
- Verified carbon offsets
- Net Carbon
Is it compatible with other tools?
Note: As it supports a wide range of schemes, the One Click LCA Net Zero Carbon Tool may provide access to more data and a broader scope than your usual LCA tool.