One Click LCA for Belgium
Easy life-cycle assessments that comply with BREEAM, LEED and Level(s)
One Click LCA solutions for Belgium
One-stop carbon & life cycle metrics software for building projects and products
For architects, consultants and engineers
Building LCA Software
Easily assess and reduce impact
- Gain BREEAM, LEED and Level(s) credits
- Easily create baseline buildings
- Identify hotspots and ways to reduce impact
For building product manufacturers
Generate EPDs and product climate footprints
- Get your products seen by potential customers
- Showcase your products’ sustainability
- Benchmark your products against your competitors
Voor architecten, consultants, en ingenieurs
LCA van een gebouw
Uw low carbon producten in de kijker zetten
- BREEAM, LEED en Level(s) credits behalen.
- Gemakkelijk referentiegebouwen creëren.
- Identificeer hotspots en manieren om de impact te verminderen.
Pour les architectes, consultants et ingénieurs
Construire un logiciel ACV
Évaluer et réduire facilement l’impact
- Obtenez des crédits BREEAM, LEED et Level(s).
- Créez facilement des bâtiments de base.
- Identifier les points chauds et les moyens de réduire l’impact.
Why choose One Click LCA?
BIM and BEM integrations
Including Revit, Grasshopper, Excel, IES-VE, Tekla
Gain BREEAM, LEED and Level(s), as well as DGNB and RE2020 and comply with the Netherlands’ national MPG requirements
Including data from NIES, B-EPD, MRPI, NMD3.0, IBU, Okobaudata, and more
Start including carbon assessments in your work today
Driven by customer demand, as well as regulations and voluntary schemes such as DGNB and the Level(s) framework, many major projects now require Life Cycle Assessments (LCAs).
Increased emissions reporting requires more transparent materials data. In order to compete in a competitive marketplace, manufacturers must calculate and report the impact of their products.
One Click LCA provides life cycle assessment tools that are accessible to everyone, enabling even non-professionals to quantify, report and reduce carbon emissions from construction projects, products and portfolios.
Learn more about how you can start measuring and reporting the impact of your work today.
Webinars and articles