Invesco Logistics Park Case StudyLEED v4 Building life-cycle impact reduction credit with One Click LCA
Project: Invesco Logistics ParkCalle Severo Ochoa, 21, Getafe, Madrid. 29,725 m2
- Investor: Invesco/BCM-MCA
- Type: New Construction Warehouses and Distribution Centers
- Certification: LEED BD+C v4
- One Click LCA Expert: LKS KREAN
- One Click LCA used for: LEED Building life-cycle impact reduction credit
You might also like
Getting ready for EN 15804+A2: what’s changed and how to prepare for it.
Whole Building Life Cycle Assessment for LEED v4
Whole-Building Life-Cycle Assessment is the new major credit in LEED v4. By automating LCA from your design data you can achieve these credits in no-time.
How to Achieve the Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction credit (MRc1) in LEED v4 with Whole-Building LCA
Read our detailed guide on how to get LEED v4 MRc1 credits with Whole-Building Life-Cycle Assessment.
Visionary – Czech Republic (LEED Platinum)
The Visionary project by Skanska achieved LEED Platinum with One Click LCA. Read how this building aims to improve both people’s lives and the environment.