LCA expert: Customer support specialistBased in Helsinki, Finland or Bucharest, Romania
LCA expert / Customer support specialist
Based in Helsinki, Finland or Bucharest, Romania
We’re constantly growing our customer base around the World and rapidly developing our software and need new talent to:
- Provide our clients top-notch customer service
- Help customers to successfully and efficiently achieve their targets
- Go beyond and delight customers to help them achieve their best work
- Solve our customer problems proactively
- Facilitate customer pain point related information towards software development and sales teams
If you would enjoy these tasks, are interested in sustainability, and wish to work with cutting edge life-cycle performance software solutions, please read on and get in touch!
Who we are
One Click LCA is an industry-leading software that helps designers, green building experts and other stakeholders to identify construction life-cycle performance improvements (in terms of cost and carbon), tremendously easy. The software is the leader in European markets and we are currently expanding our reach outside Europe as well. With your help, we aim for global leadership.
Bionova Ltd is a startup company with a mission to help professionals to build a more sustainable future: we strongly value integrity, curiosity, and excellence. If you would like to work in a diverse, informal, and creative work environment this is the right company for you.
Who you are
This position is about ensuring our clients success in completing their analysis and getting the desired results in an efficient manner.
You are analytical, quick to learn and eager to improve with a getting things done attitude. You have a high service attitude and genuine interest in helping our clients achieve the highest efficiency. You are able to understand customer needs and to find the best solutions for but are also able to bear in mind the company long term interest. You have great communication skills and ability to transform even originally negative feedback into a good customer experience.
In this position you will work as a construction life cycle assessment expert providing guidance and support to our construction sector clients via various channels including email and chat. You will also help in improving our customer guidance materials and in improving the software usability by providing customer insights to the development team.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that our customers achieve their success.
Additionally we expect you to have:
- Ability to understand construction sector sustainability and customers working with life cycle assessment, green building certifications and automating those calculations from building information models and other technical data sources
- Bachelors or higher degree in life cycle assessment, building sustainability or related area is considered an asset
- High customer and service orientation
- Great communication skills
- Ability to understand clients situation and offer them the best solution
- Ability to write about complex technical issues in a clear and easy to understand way
Fluent English, other language skills are considered as an asset.
How to apply
Please send your CV, cover letter, and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd of December 2017.
Reference the position you are applying for in the subject line. The position is filled when matching candidate is found.
For additional information please contact Tytti Bruce-Hyrkäs at +358 500 655 020.
Test One Click LCA now
You might also like
Sustainability careers in Helsinki at Bionova Ltd
Want to work in an international company in Helsinki and help us save the world? Join us and let’s build a better future together.
Our vision statement
In our vision statement we are not only advocating for a life cycle approach to Green Building, but we are also sharing our company’s values and mission.
Bionova Ltd is the Helsinki-based expert company behind One Click LCA. We also offer professional services in the fields of EPD, LCA, and climate action.