Introduction to One Click LCA’s integrations with Rhino and Grasshopper
Starting at €300
Beginner / Intermediate
Other languages available, but subject to availability.
This course is designed for architects, engineers, green building consultants that use Rhino and Grasshopper.
✔ How to implement life-cycle assessments and tangibly evaluate design ideas during the early stages using Rhino and Grasshopper
✔ Understand how the integrations work
✔ Learn how to perform LCAs within Rhino and Grasshopper and how to further refine a design using One Click LCA.
- Introduction to Embodied Carbon
- Introduction to One Click LCA’s integrations with Rhino and Grasshopper and the impact of Early Design in Embodied Carbon
- How to conduct LCA’s using Rhino
- Parametric design using Grasshopper
- Single and multi-criteria optimization in Grasshopper
- How to transfer the data from the integrations to One Click LCA and further fill in any design gaps using Carbon Designer
- Review and analyze results
- Live exercises
This training course includes
3 hour live training
The training can be delivered online or onsite (for onsite training, additional traveling costs apply)
Training materials are provided in English for the attendees’ personal use only. Their further distribution or use is prohibited.
Certificates of attendance
Available upon request, at extra cost