L’Oréal Production Factory Case StudySee how L’Oréal Production Factory team used One Click LCA to become the first Industrial Sector LEED Platinum project in the world
Project: L’Oréal Production FactoryKaluga, Russian Federation
- Investor: L’Oréal Paris
- Type: Production Factory (Industrial Sector)
- Certification: LEED v4 Platinum
- One Click LCA Expert: Buro Ecoseven partnered with HPBS
- One Click LCA used for: Building life-cycle impact reduction and Innovation in LEED v4 design credits
- Efficiently engineered metal structures;
- Bearing trusses optimised height;
- Composite floor reinforcements.
- Integrate professional and subcontractor approaches;
- Optimise procurement of environment friendly materials;
- Concentrate on recycled and reused materials with low environmental impact;
- Implement innovative routine to the project practices.
You might also like
Request a quote or contact us with any question you might have. Simply ask, and get answers today.
Whole Building Life Cycle Assessment for LEED v4
Whole-Building Life-Cycle Assessment is the new major credit in LEED v4. By automating LCA from your design data you can achieve these credits in no-time.
Visionary – Czech Republic (LEED Platinum)
The Visionary project by Skanska achieved LEED Platinum with One Click LCA. Read how this building aims to improve both people’s lives and the environment.