LEED v4 Platinum Case Study: L’Oréal Production Factory
Read how L’Oréal Production Factory team used One Click LCA to become
the first Indutrial Sector LEED Platinum project in the world
L’Oréal Production FactoryKaluga, Russian Federation
- Investor: L’Oréal Paris
- Type: Production Factory (Industrial Sector)
- Certification: LEED v4 Platinum
- One Click LCA Expert: Buro Ecoseven partnered with HPBS
- One Click LCA used for: Building life-cycle impact reduction and Innovation in LEED v4 design credits
L’Oréal Production Factory is located within the Industrial Park ‘Vorsino’ in Kaluga Region, Russia. The project is more than 15 000 square meters of industrial and administrative spaces and comprises complex industrial equipment, storage and occupied spaces. LEED LCA material excellence was achieved by the following:
- Efficiently engineered metal structures;
- Bearing trusses optimised height;
- Composite floor reinforcements.
- Integrate professional and subcontractor approaches;
- Optimise procurement of environment friendly materials;
- Concentrate on recycled and reused materials with low environmental impact;
- Implement innovative routine to the project practices.
Read to learn how to Unnati Office Building became the first LEED v4 BD+C: NC Platinum project in India, using One Click LCA software.
Read this LEED v4 Silver Case Study to find out how to achieve the Building life-cycle impact reduction credit.
The Visionary project by Skanska achieved LEED Platinum with One Click LCA. Read how this building aims to improve both people's lives and the environment.
Read this case study on Life Cycle Assessment for LEED and find out how Epsten Group used One Click LCA for their Savannah Hall project.
Read this LEED v4 Case Study to learn how to achieve Whole Building Life Cycle Assessment credits.
Take a look at how One Click LCA was used to achieve Life Cycle Assessment credits for a LEED project in Spain.