Comment effectuer une ACV de produit
Starting at €720
Niveau: débutant / intermédiaire
This course is designed for those with basic knowledge of EPDs or limited experience of product life-cycle assessment, who now wish to take the next step in conducting LCAs for their products (e.g., manufacturers), or on behalf of their clients (consultants).
✔ The training starts with discussing the important decisions that need to be made at the beginning of your project. You will learn what data is needed and how to collect and standardize it.
✔ You will become familiar with the content of both the background report and EPD document, as well as LCA methodologies.
✔ In addition to raw materials and manufacturing calculations, the course will cover examples of life-cycle scenarios for the use stage and end of life modules.
✔ You will put that theory into practice by using One Click LCA’s software to model a sample product and assess its results.
- Define the key parameters for your project; choosing the product(s), declared unit, LCA scope.
- Data collection; what is needed for raw materials, manufacturing, energy, waste.
- Data selection; how to choose the correct data for your project.
- How to perform life-cycle inventory analysis; check input/output flows for mass balance.
- EPD documentation; how to report your LCA modelling and interpret its results.
- Using One Click LCA EPD tools; learning how our software can be used for product LCA and EPD calculations, reports, benchmarking, and more