One Click LCA soutient la stratégie climatique de Bouygues Bâtiment International visant à réduire le carbone incorporé à l'échelle mondiale.
One Click LCA will support Bouygues Bâtiment International to implement Bouygues Construction’s Climate Strategy which aims to reduce the group’s embodied carbon emissions by 30% by 2030.
15 April – Helsinki, Finland. One Click LCA, the world’s leading construction carbon platform, has been chosen by Bouygues Bâtiment International, the international arm of Bouygues Construction and one of the foremost global construction contractors, to support the implementation of the Group’s Climate Strategy. The strategy covers all continents and sets an ambitious target of reducing indirect supply chain emissions, also known as embodied carbon, by 30% by 2030.
89% of Bouygues Construction’s total greenhouse gas emissions are indirect emissions that arise either in the supply chain or from the use of delivered assets. As a company committed to sustainability, Bouygues Construction has realized the necessity of significantly reducing these indirect emissions, especially embodied carbon, and sought a global partner.
Bouygues Bâtiment International has partnered with One Click LCA to improve the reliability of measuring and reporting on embodied carbon, to train and support the global workforce and to facilitate working with suppliers and subcontractors to design and implement low carbon solutions.
“We’re very proud of our role in supporting Bouygues Bâtiment International to implement the ambitious climate strategy addressing this megaton-class decarbonisation challenge in all continents,” said Panu Pasanen, CEO of One Click LCA Ltd.
“We are aware of the climate emergency and of our responsibility as builders. We are delighted to be supported by the One Click LCA team in this challenge with 36 training sessions for 136 employees across the world in less than 3 months. This represents a concrete and positive step to reach our ambitious objectives for the climate globally,” said Christelle Kouamé, Sustainable Design and Construction Manager at Bouygues Bâtiment International.
One Click LCA is working with Bouygues Bâtiment International (BBI) to achieve their target in the following ways:
- Low-carbon design tool and database: One Click LCA’s unique concept design tool, Le Carbon Designer, helps assess design options quickly and easily. In addition, La base de données mondiale de One Click LCA allows BBI teams to identify and assess low carbon options.
- Carbon reporting and LCA: One Click LCA enables reporting on the carbon impact of projects in all countries of operation, generating full life-cycle assessment results and speeds up reporting through its Building Information Model integrations.
- Comprehensive training and support: A program of 30+ training sessions and custom reporting guidance have been rolled out for operational teams to help to build capacity.
Thumbnails of images available for use with this release. Download full-size images here
For more information contact:
Panu Pasanen, CEO, One Click LCA Ltd, email@example.com, +358 44 2871 722
À propos de One Click LCA
One Click LCA Ltd (précédemment Bionova Ltd) is the developer of world’s leading construction sector Life-Cycle Assessment and Environmental Product Declaration software One Click LCA. The One Click LCA platform is used in over 100 countries and it serves manufacturers, consultants, designers, contractors, and investors to decarbonize the entire construction value chain. The software can be used for buildings, infrastructure, renovations, construction products and materials, as well as portfolios. One Click LCA Ltd was founded in 2001 and is based in Helsinki, Finland. Learn more at: www.oneclicklca.com/fr/.
About Bouygues Bâtiment International
Bouygues Bâtiment International, a subsidiary of Bouygues Construction, has specialised in complex construction projects on the international stage for more nearly 50 years. On all five continents and in nearly 30 countries, the company can rely on a perfect knowledge of the local economic environment thanks to a network of well-established offices. Bouygues Bâtiment International intends to become a low carbon leader in the construction sector by 2030. Learn more at: www.bouyguesbatimentinternational.com.
Notes to editors
- Embodied carbon refers to emissions from the supply chain or use of delivered assets.
- Within the global construction sector these emissions arise from the extraction of raw materials, and manufacture, transportation, installation, maintenance, repair and end-of-life disposal of building products.
- According to the World Green Building Council’s 2019 report Bringing Embodied Carbon Upfront, the construction sector is responsible for 39% of all global greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. This is comprised of:
- operational carbon, resulting from the use of energy to heat, power and cool buildings and infrastructure, which currently accounts for 28% of global carbon emissions, and
- embodied carbon, which accounts for 11% of all global greenhouse gas emissions.
EbookGuide en 7 étapes de l'Analyse du Cycle de Vie des Bâtiments
RechercheRevue sur le Carbone Incorporé
Essayez gratuitement One Click LCA
Accédez à un essai gratuit de 14 jours de One Click LCA pour les projets de construction et d'infrastructure.