Project: Torre Jandía Playa
Fuerteventura (Canary Islands), Spain, 8,088 m2
- Investor: Robinson Club Jandía Playa S.A.U
- Building type: Hospitality
- Certification: DGNB Platinum
- One Click LCA Expert: Ecopenta
- One Click LCA used for: DGNB ENV1.1 – Life Cycle Impact Assessment; ENV 2.1 – Life Cycle Impact Assessment – Primary Energy
Torre Jandia Playa is the main building of the hotel complex that Robinson Club
has in Pajara on the island of Fuerteventura (Canary Islands) and with this project, it has been sought to give prominence to it, rebuilding it, improved, with the aim of turning the tower into a unique and sustainable building.
The new Torre Jandia Playa has 140 rooms, 2 multipurpose spaces (which can be used as meeting, conference or event rooms), a cafeteria on the ground floor and a rooftop restaurant with an infinity pool. The hotel has incredible views over the surroundings of the complex and the beach.
The entire design phase, as well as the construction phase, have been carried out with a clear purpose: to achieve the most sustainable building and demonstrate it by reaching the Platinum category of the DGNB certification, carried out by Ecopenta