Join Our Team
Powering the change makers
of a zero-carbon future
“We have a young and vibrant work environment with colleagues from all over the world, united by our passion for sustainability. It has been refreshing to work in a company culture that not only preaches its values but also follows up with them, to make sure that our products help make the world decarbonized.”
Aswathy – QA Team Lead
“I joined One Click LCA because I want to work in sustainability and to feel I’m making a difference in the world. The team at One Click LCA genuinely cares about the state of the planet and, by extension, about one another.”
Dave – Business Development Manager, UK
“I have found working at One Click LCA where every day I am able to help our customers (and colleagues) reduce the impact they are having on the construction industry, to ensure a bright future for the next generations.”
Steven, Customer Success Manager, Finland
“I can collaborate with the most amazing team of software developers, become friends with people from various cultural backgrounds, grow professionally by taking advantage of learning opportunities provided by my employer.
And I am not going to lie: it feels good to be a superhero ;)”
Anna, Software Developer, Finland
Our purpose is to power the makers of a zero-carbon future. This is a legally binding part of our company’s articles of association.
The global building stock is set to double by 2060, causing unprecedented demand for raw materials and associated carbon emissions.
This is why we focus on decarbonizing building, construction and manufacturing industries, responsible for half of all global greenhouse gas emissions.
Will you join us? Subscribe to our job mailing list »
How we do this?
This is how we do it:
- Offering free training in life-cycle assessment via One Click LCA Academy.
- Providing software tools to decarbonize any project or product anywhere in the world.
- Creating free resources and policy tools to power all the makers of a zero-carbon future.
We aim to power one million users by 2035.
How we live our purpose in our work?
- We train tens of thousands of people for free annually via One Click LCA Academy.
- We provide One Click LCA Planetary, a free embodied carbon software accessible to all.
- We author free policy papers and best practice guidelines for governments and businesses
Supporting decarbonization outside our direct business:
- We invested over 150 000 EUR in creating a surplus construction materials marketplace business to reduce site wastage and advanced regulations supporting this activity.
- We have invested 150 000 EUR in constructing new primary wind power in Finland.
- In 2021, we donated 50 000 EUR to a number of sustainability NGOs to power their work.
Minimizing our internal carbon impacts:
- We’re a proud signatory of the World Green Building Council Net Zero commitment and shall achieve zero carbon facilities by 2030.
- We’ve invested in primary wind power generation capacity to power our entire operations.
- We minimize travel emissions by supporting remote work and encouraging public transport.
- We do not serve meat in any company events or dinners and use plant-based milk
- We operate a paperless business.
- A supportive, highly expert, and friendly team of colleagues.
- A great deal of autonomy and freedom; you can get done what needs to get done.
- Low hierarchy and an open flow of information.
- Our team is highly international and represents well over 20 nationalities.
- We work on the same mission together with our customers to create a zero-carbon future.
ONE CLICK LCA VALUES
This is how we work here, what we expect from our colleagues and what you can expect from us.
- Care for colleagues and customers – If a colleague or a customer is in trouble or is not fairly treated, we help out or take it up.
- Share for team growth success – We help the team grow and succeed by sharing the big picture and our knowledge openly
- Be clear, direct, and honest – We communicate clearly, honestly, and in a straightforward manner and keep the focus on the essentials
- Take ownership and deliver end results – We take ownership of issues and ensure end results are delivered, not just doing our bit.
- Set clear targets and follow through – We are clear on responsibilities, goals, and deadlines, we deliver and check up on results.
- Be a changemaker for the better – We strive to improve things in our work.
We implement our values in our performance assessments, promotions, and compensation.
Future Workplaces is a certification granted to workplaces, where company culture is led with exceptional employee insight.
One Click LCA was certified as the future workplace in 2022 by Siqni.
Competitive compensation & bonus
Paid holiday leave: 20 - 30 days/year
Personal development budget
Why Join Us?
At One Click LCA we are deeply committed to making the world a greener place, and we like to think big. Are you one of us?
We promise to boost your creativity spirit and motivate you to conquer new horizons. Don’t stop at the top!
We have a serious cause, but we know how to have fun and reward our employees.
What our colleagues have said about us
Aswathy , QA Team Lead, Finland
Working at One Click LCA so far for 3 years has been a wonderful experience. Starting as a quality assurance tester, I now lead a team of 5 and expanding, working across India and Qatar. The flexible timings and the regular check-up with my managers ensure that I remain intellectually stimulated, yet still have work-life balance. We have a young and vibrant work environment with colleagues from all over the world, united by our passion for sustainability. It has been refreshing to work in a company culture that not only preaches its values but also follows up with them, to make sure that our products help make the world decarbonized.”
Steven, Customer Success Manager, Finland
This I have found working at One Click LCA where every day I am able to help our customers (and colleagues) reduce the impact they are having on the construction industry, to ensure a bright future for the next generations.
We have a great like-minded group of people who enjoy ensuring that everyone is successful and heard. There is a focus on flexible working, no micromanaging and we are trusted to get our work done, however everyone is happy to provide guidance if needed. Furthermore we are located in the best city in the world full of the happiest people on the planet, so working for One Click LCA is a great choice! Not just your next job, it’s your next career path.”
Anna, Software Developer, Finland
Why I recommend working here? Because, in my opinion, the cornerstone of One Click LCA is the people behind the success story and a very humane approach to handling the HR aspects of the business by the top management.
That is why I feel valued here as an employee and as a person. I can collaborate with the most amazing team of software developers, become friends with people from various cultural backgrounds, grow professionally by taking advantage of learning opportunities provided by my employer, and feel that I contribute significantly to the company’s mission of reducing carbon emissions globally. And I am not going to lie: it feels good to be a superhero ;)”
Dave, Business Development Manager, UK
My day-to-day role is client facing and helping to spread the word about our carbon reporting/reduction software. The business is growing quickly so the job is fast-paced. I get to speak with loads of different types of people from the industry which I really enjoy. I’m empowered and trusted to manage my workload as I see fit which helps me to deal with the pressures of both the job and life as a whole.
If you are self-motivated and want to work with like-minded people in a growing industry then One Click LCA is perfect for you.”
À propos de One Click LCA
One Click LCA Ltd are the developers of One Click LCA, the world-leading construction sector carbon reduction platform. We have been in business since 2001 and the software is used in over 130 countries. We value customer success, integrity, curiosity, and excellence. Our growing team consists of more than 20 nationalities, based in 10+ countries.
Founded in 2001 Coworkers 100+