How to optimize automated material quantity import from BIM or BEM models
Starting at €720
Beginner / Intermediate / Expert
Course content can be customized depending on the needs of the user and the stage they are at:
✔ New users can be introduced to best practices and get help on how to optimize the process within their companies.
✔ More experienced users can get feedback on challenges they might have faced and understand how they can make the most out of all available features in order to boost efficiency.
✔ A review of delivered models can be prepared in advance, if requested upon order.
- Thorough understanding of the automated import process and review of the most updated features.
- Review of own BIM / BEM models (depth of this part depends on the services selected) or available material bills
- Review of team’s challenges
- Review of the most common challenges among One Click LCA users and their solutions
- Best practices for modelling
- Suggested workflows and best practices for projects using One Click LCA tools to optimize collaboration and import processes.
This training course includes
3 hours live training
(Materials are provided for attendees’ personal use only. Their further distribution or use is prohibited.)