MEP Carbon Tool: For MEP Designers and Engineers
It doesn’t have to be challenging to model MEP whole-life carbon. The MEP Carbon Tool is the simple way to ensure the data and scope your MEP project needs — use TM65 data, hit MEP 2040 targets, and secure your business goals.
Additional MEP Carbon Tool Features
Water, refrigerant, operating energy — and more
The MEP Carbon Tool offers unique global datasets for refrigerants, operating energy, water, and end-of-life impacts.
Add private data with enterprise-grade security
You can add any of your private data to the system, with enterprise-grade security. Your data is safe with us.
Continuously updated global EPD data
All the data you need, all the time. The MEP Carbon Tool is continuously updated with the world’s latest EPD and other data.
Benefits of the MEP Carbon Tool
MEP firms and teams can reduce whole-life carbon to gain a sustainability edge and win more business.
Differentiate your business
- MEP climate impact expertise positions you as a sustainable design leader.
- Be the leader who helps your clients achieve their climate goals.
Offer new MEP services
- Target MEP carbon in data centers, offices, cooled warehouses, and retrofits.
- Leverage new opportunity to provide decarbonization and specification services.
Win low-carbon jobs
- Reduce cost and carbon by performing simulations considering whole-life scenarios including transport, maintenance, service life, and more.
- Consider carbon pricing during procurement and specification.
Do TM65 and MEP 2040 even matter?
MEP contributes up to 50% of embodied carbon in commercial buildings and up to 50% embodied carbon in retrofits over the lifetime of a building. Yes, TM65 and MEP 2040 matter.