LEED v4 Platinum Case Study: Unnati Office Building
Read how One Click LCA was utilised to achieve Building life-cycle impact reduction in LEED v4 design credits
Unnati Office BuildingGreater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Investoja: Gainwell Commosales Pvt. Ltd.
- Tyyppi: Corporate Office
- Sertifikaatti: LEED v4 Platinum
- One Click LCA Expert: Environmental Design Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- One Click LCA:ta käytettiin: Building life-cycle impact reduction in LEED v4 design credits
Unnati Office building is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Project is around 3700 square meters of administrative spaces and is part of a 5-acre campus designed for Gainwell Commosales Private Limited (TIPL). The MR credit Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction through Option 4 Whole-building life-cycle assessment was achieved by the following:
- Tartan Grid system of construction
- Truss Reinforced Insulated Concrete Wall assembled on site
- Use of materials with recycled content
- Optimization of the structural module
- Concentrate on recycled and reused materials with low environmental impact;
- Identify the most contributing materials in each impact category in the early design phase
Read the case study of the first ever project in the world that received Industrial Sector LEED Platinum appreciation.
Read this LEED v4 Silver Case Study to find out how to achieve the Building life-cycle impact reduction credit.
The Visionary project by Skanska achieved LEED Platinum with One Click LCA. Read how this building aims to improve both people's lives and the environment.
Read this case study on Life Cycle Assessment for LEED and find out how Epsten Group used One Click LCA for their Savannah Hall project.
Read this LEED v4 Case Study to learn how to achieve Whole Building Life Cycle Assessment credits.
Take a look at how One Click LCA was used to achieve Life Cycle Assessment credits for a LEED project in Spain.