Get DK-DGNB LCA-laskentaan credits with One Click LCA-laskentaan
One Click LCA-laskentaan is now officially approved for DK-DGNB
Earn ENV 1.1 Livscyklusvurdering — miljøpåvirkninger
ja ENV 2.1 Livscyklusvurdering – primærenergi easily.
✓ Use your local data
✓ Automate your LCA with BIM or other data source
✓ Approved quality – The highest rated LCA software in the world
Achieve credits for DGNB-DK with ease
Life cycle assessment is the industry-standard tool to quantify the environmental impacts of a given system, and required in DGNB to obtain the useful credits (ENV1.1. and ENV2.1.).
By completing a life cycle assessment, the value of the building can be increased, and with One Click LCA, life cycle based ecodesign becomes so easy, it feels like a breeze.
One Click LCA® has been verified to be DK-DGNB compliant. The verification was conducted by the Danish Building Research Institute (SBi), on behalf of the Danish Green Building Council, and it certifies that One Click LCA® can be used to calculate ENV 1.1. and ENV 2.1 credits.
Read the official certificate täällä.
1. ENV 1.1 – Livscyklusvurdering (LCA) – miljøvirkninger
- One Click LCA automatically quantifies the emissions of your building according to the required DGNB standards and emission categories (GWP, ODP, POCP, AP, EP).
- This ensures the environmentally friendly quality of your building throughout its lifecycle. With One Click LCA you can automate the environmental assessments of your building, from production, to use, to the end of life accross the whole life cycle.
2. ENV2.1 – Livscyklusvurdering (LCA) – primærenergi
- One Click LCA allows you to quantify a “building eco-balance” for the entire life cycle of your building. This will give you time to assess your building’s resource consumption. Identify water consumption, energy supplies and the share of renewable energies for your buildings.
- The analysis will enable you to get the ENV2.1 DGNB credit with OneClick LCA.
Why Choose One Click LCA?
Use your local data
Automate with One Click
Verified Quality: 100% quality rating from BRE
Join a free webinar and request your free trial
Three reasons to include life cycle assessment in your BIM toolbox
1. You can now automate the so far tedious life cycle assessment process
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) is an efficient and valuable tool for managing projects and collecting credits in DGNB, LEED v4 and BREEAM. Join one of our free webinars, and we can show you how to use BIM effectively to speed up your lifecycle process. In addition, you will find helpful tips on how to convince your customers of LCA / LCA as a service. We also have ready plugins for download to users working with Revit, Tekla, ArchiCAD or any other BIM solution.
2. Use LCA early in projects
BIM automation makes the LCA cost-efficient, so you can use the analysis early in your projects.
By using LCA early on in the design process, you will control the most cost-effective material solutions for your project, and have the biggest impact with your analysis. Instead of merely explaining facts, you will help shape the final product.
3. BIM is spreading more and more
You and your customers invest in digital design goods. If you do not use these to generate value, other market players will benefit from the advantage. Stand out from the competition and use top-notch programs in your work.
Operate your LCA globally and locally
One Click LCA has been tested by EN15978 by a third party from the Building Research Institute (ITB). The software complies with the global standards of EN 15978, ISO 21931-1 and ISO 21929 and is compatible with ISO 14040 and EN 15804.
The software also works for BNB, LEED, BREEAM and 20+ other certifications. Lue lisää täältä or find out more about your LCA needs.
World’s highest rated LCA software
OneClick LCA is the only ecobalance software to achieve a 100% quality rating for BREEAM Mat 01 LCA credit worldwide. Read more here.
What our customers say about us
What benefits One Click LCA will bring to your project?
Contact us to discuss a tailored solution for your green building project.
European Commission Joint research centre
Building 27b of European Commission, Joint Research Centre Ispra Site, 3200 m2
- Asiakas: JRC — Directorate R — Unit R.9 Infrastructure development SL
- Investoja: European Commission
- Tyyppi: Office renovation
- Sertifikaatti: BREEAM International NC 2013
- One Click LCA:ta käytettiin: LCA- Mat 01 Life Cycle Impacts
Building 27b is a major refurbishment project of a 4-storey office building in the European Commission Joint Research Centre in Ispra, Italy. The Ispra site is the third biggest Commission Site after Brussels and Luxembourg: it covers an area of 167 hectares and hosts more than 1850 people. The building 27b hosts the Directorate D – Sustainable resources/ Unit D5 – Food security. The project consists of a full renovation of core and local services, technical installation, internal finishing, and the whole envelope.
Building 27b achieved the BREEAM certification at the design stage and reached the 6+1 credits, including the exemplary credit for the Mat 01 – Life Cycle Impacts with the Life Cycle Analysis developed by the JRC — Unit R.9 Infrastructure development using One Click LCA.