Carbon Experts Live
Monthly live discussions with global low carbon construction experts.
Hosted by One Click LCA – open to all.
What you need to know about new changes to the EU’s product EPD regulations
With Christian Donath
February 22, 2024 | 2 PM CET
Make sense of Construction Product Regulation (CPR), Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD), and Declaration of Performance (DoP) with ECO Platform MD Christian Donath and One Click LCA CEO Panu Pasanen. Join them for a sweeping survey of the latest changes to the EU’s product EPD regulations. The conversation will tackle CPR, EPBD, DoP, and more — investigating how these changes can be tackled in practice.
Questions covered in the conversation will include:
1. What are the latest changes for building regulations at the EU level?
2. What is the role of product data in sustainable design, and how is it used?
3. What are the changes for construction product regulations at the EU level?
4. Who do the changes affect and when must they be adopted?
5. What does this mean for sustainability data?
6. How can these changes be tackled in practise?
Attend this livestream event to join a live Q&A to directly ask Christian Donath and Panu Pasanen your questions about EPBD, EU Taxonomy, CPR, DoP, LCA, and EPDs.
What is Carbon Experts Live?
Join experts from the world of low carbon construction as they discuss their passion projects, inspiration, insights and more.
Hosted by One Click LCA, Carbon Experts Live is a monthly live discussion show with experts in sustainable construction.
New Live Episodes Every Month
Know an expert who would be perfect for this series?
Nominate future guests or give us feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org