Everything you need to automate Carbon & environmental impacts assessment for CEEQUAL, PAS 2080, Envision, HS2
One Click LCA complies with the requirements of CEEQUAL version 4.1. and above, and has been third party certified for compliancy with ISO and EN general and construction-specific LCA standards.
You can manually input earthworks, mass hauling, and construction materials. Or import BOM via our Excel template, or BIM models.
Access extended range of infrastructure-related constructions (eg road barriers, bike paths, wildlife fences, stormwater pipes, sidewalks etc). All data complies with EN 15804+A1 and +A2.
Compare different design scenarios and see immediate carbon saving results.
- RA1.1 Reduce Net Embodied Energy (18 points)
- CR1.1 Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions (25 points)
CEEQUAL by BRE
- 2.4.1 Whole-Life Approach (35p)
- 2.4.2. Whole Life: Climate Change Adaptation (25p)
- 8.2.1 Life-Cycle Assessment (56p)
- 8.2.2 Implementing reductions identified in the LCA (56p)
- 8.5.2 Energy consumption — consideration by contractor (38p)
- 8.6.1 Embodied water (39p)
- CEEQUAL version 4.1. and above: 7.1.1., 7.1.2, 7.1.3., 7.1.4.
Sustainability assessment civil engineering works
One Click LCA also complies with PAS 2080 – the world’s first specification for managing whole life carbon in infrastructure.