Life Cycle Assessment for Infrastructure software
Get credits for CEEQUAL, PAS or Envision with One Click LCA
✓ Very easy and efficient to use
✓ Complies with CEEQUAL, Envision, PAS 2080
✓ Comes with your local database
LCA Made Easy for Infrastructure projects
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) helps you quantify the environmental impacts of your infrastructure project in a reliable and objective manner. The result helps you make design and material choices with less time and money. As a numerical tool, it also supports benchmarking and comparing alternatives. The solution is in compliancy with the requirements of CEEQUAL 5.1, 5.2 and 4.1, and has been third party certified for compliancy with ISO and ENgeneral and construction-specific LCA standards.
- Life-cycle assessment has been growing in importance as a new framework and analysis tool for sustainability professionals to analyze the environmental impacts of the given project.
- Life-cycle assessment quantifies the impacts in various different environmental impact categories, including the Carbon Footprint or C02 footprint
- Automating LCA from your existing data makes this a very cost-efficient and powerful analysis, where the framework itself can be leveraged to optimize projects and make better design decisions.
The web-based tool is very easy and efficient to use, according to our users. You can also import your existing data into the cloud service.Our ready-to-use modules ensure compliance with your system and make sure you follow specifications to the dot. Our team of engineers work rigorously to integrate all the possible data we can find into our vast databases. This ensures local data conditions are always met.
Why choose One Click LCA for your Infrastructure project
The web-based tool is very easy and efficient to use, according to our users. You can also import your existing data into the cloud service.
Complies with CEEQUAL, Envision, PAS 2080
Our ready-to-use modules ensure compliance with your system and make sure you follow specifications to the dot.
Comes with your local database
Our team of engineers work rigorously to integrate all the possible data we can find into our vast databases. This ensures local data conditions are always met.
One Click LCA for Infrastructure — CEEQUAL, PAS & ENVISION
The LCA module in One Click LCA can be used for instance for airports, bridges, canals, transmission systems, roads, flood alleviation schemes, park & ride schemes, wastewater treatment works, pipelines, remediation works, train stations, marine works, pumping stations, reservoirs, and recycling facilities. Feel free to contact us, and we’ll let you know if One Click LCA is fits your needs.
One Click LCA can be used to achieve credits for:
- 2.4.1 Whole-Life Approach (35p)
- 2.4.2. Whole Life: Climate Change Adaptation (25p)
- 8.2.1 Life-Cycle Assessment (56p)
- 8.2.2 Implementing reductions identified in the LCA (56p)
- 8.5.2 Energy consumption — consideration by contractor (38p)
- 8.6.1 Embodied water (39p)
- CEEQUAL 4/4.1: 7.1.1., 7.1.2, 7.1.3., 7.1.4.
BREEAM Infrastructure (international pilot version)
- ID 05 Whole life costing
- ID 06 Whole life environmental impacts
- Mat 01 Environmental life cycle impacts
- CE 02 Construction site carbon and energy
ᐧEnvision (infrastructure scheme from Harvard)
- RA1.1 Reduce Net Embodied Energy (18 points)
- CR1.1 Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions (25 points)
PAS 2080 – for infrastructure carbon management
It can also be used in connection with a project information model. The whole platform is a scalable and flexible solution that grows with you and can be customized for your needs.
What our users have to say about One Click LCA
One Click LCA allowed us to deliver an LCA in a schedule we could otherwise hardly have met. The tool is very flexible, standards-compliant and has a competent support.
One Click LCA is very intuitive, has a large materials database and fast support. I’d definitely recommend it, and we are looking forward to using it in future projects.
I have been working with One Click LCA for about 6 months: it is easy to learn and user-friendly. I would recommend this tool for every future user.