Connect Autodesk Platform Services (formerly Forge) to One Click LCA
via a single, easy-to-use interface
This allows automating LCA without design authoring tools such as Revit, especially useful to developers and project managers.
You can use the integration with data authored using various Autodesk construction and design software, as well as other tools creating or exporting IFC models.
You simply upload projects to or use existing projects that you already have in BIM 360 or Autodesk Construction Cloud. The single integration works with both.
The key benefits of this integration are:
- You get access to your entire project portfolio and can create consistent LCAs for them
- You can use the much more affordable Autodesk platform vs. full-fledged design software
- You do not have to locate and wait for the large BIM models to load to get LCA done
- You can give access to your projects to others via the platform to allow them to create LCAs
- The platform is authoring tool agnostic, meaning that it does not require all projects to be authored using the same design software
Here’s how you can get your project transformed into an LCA in three easy steps:
- Upload project data or use existing data in BIM 360 or Autodesk Construction Cloud
- In One Click LCA, choose your desired LCA tool and choose “Import from Autodesk”
- Choose the project and design you want to get the LCA for.