Building Life Cycle Assessment software for carbon assessments and sustainable building certifications
Choose and compare sustainable materials from One Click LCA’s extensive database, make quick design comparisons, and identify hotspots to earn certification credits
Building LCA made easy
Everything you need to perform carbon assessments and achieve green building certifications in Belgium
Early design quick baseline carbon assessments
Generate quick and easy baseline buildings and measure their carbon footprint before you even start drawing.
Advanced eco-design features
Go a step further and get powerful eco-design features to optimize structural and material impacts
Extensive material choices
Get access to generic material data, EPDs across Europe, manufacturer-specific data, and add your own private data to perform quick calculations
Easy material comparisons
Compare the environmental impacts of construction materials/products easily and choose the most sustainable and cost-efficient option for your project
WHO IS IT FOR
Architects and Engineers
We make compliance easy for you
With One Click LCA, you can get results tailored to the certifications and regulation you pursue
- Earn up to 15 credits
- High-quality whole building LCA and LCC
- Early-stage carbon assessments
- Reports tailored for BREEAM credits
Learn more about BREEAM
Levels & EU Taxonomy
- LCAs for the EU Taxonomy reporting
- Complies with Levels and EN15978
- Create easy and quick baseline designs
- Automated whole building LCA
- Quick and easy design comparisons
Learn more about Levels and EU taxonomy
- Earn ENV1.1. Life Cycle Impact Assessment and ENV1.1 and 2.1. LCA Primary Energy credits
- Applies to DGNB International
Learn more about DGNB
Get the right plan for you
One Click LCA offers different subscription plans for Belgium. Choose a plan that’s right for you and select any add-ons to help you go even further
One Click LCA for building and infrastructure LCAPerform carbon assessments
- Business – import from BIM, BEM, and excel, benchmarking, download EPDs, and more.
- Expert – compare cost and carbon, private assemblies, receive BIM data, advanced LCA, and more.
- Enterprise – integrate LCA into your business processes, tools and systems.
Certification add-onsGet BREEAM, Levels, DGNB, RE2020, MPG
- BREEAM International
- Levels LCA for EU Taxonomy
- French RE2020
- Dutch MPG
- Carbon Designer – create reference building
- Life Cycle Costing – optimize life cycle costs
- Building Circularity – measure circularity
- Net-zero carbon – for projects pursuing net-zero carbon and carbon neutrality
- GHG reporting – autonomous greenhouse gas reporting
- Infrastructure LCA– quantify impacts of infrastructure projects
- One Click LCA product level tools – help you deliver EPDs, perform product’s carbon assessment, and design sustainable products
What makes us different?
One Click LCA is the #1 easy and automated web-based life cycle assessment software that is easy to navigate even for beginners. It is helpful for single users as well as teams who wish to design low-carbon projects and achieve certification credits.
One Click LCA’s extensive global database
One Click LCA integrates data from nearly all of the available EPD platforms around the globe including B-EPD (Belgium), INIES (France), IBU (Germany), and all other European and global product EPDs. EPDs in the One Click LCA database include detailed technical descriptions about building products and comply with EN 15804 and/or ISO 14025 standards.
BIM and BEM Software Integrations
Import BIM and BEM models to One Click LCA or use plugins to optimize within your design software. One Click LCA supports integrations with design data from Revit, Excel, Tekla, and 15+ integrations.
Outstanding customer support
One Click LCA experts offer you training and support in Dutch, French, and English to make the process easier for you. We always deliver expert customer support for you, and you can hold us accountable for our customer promises.
What do our customer say about us?
What data is available in One Click LCA?
Which BIM integrations does the tool support?
How many BREEAM credits can I achieve with One Click LCA?
I have a project in France, how can I perform regulatory RE2020 LCA calculations?
What other functions are available in the software in addition to Life-Cycle Assessment?
What are the life cycle stages supported by One Click LCA?
However, in most of our tools that are targeted for whole building LCA for different certifications and calculation schemes, the amount of the life cycle stages available is restricted to match the requirement of the scheme in question.
Which LCA standards does One Click LCA support for whole building LCA?
Our whole building life cycle assessment tools for North American markets are compliant with ISO 14040/44.
The tool is also third-party verified for EN 15978, ISO 21931–1, ISO 21929–1, and for input data for ISO 14040/44 and EN 15804 standards. Please find the verification report here.
How can I know which materials have the highest impacts?
Do I need EPDs for all the materials to be able to calculate an LCA?
One Click LCA provides both an extensive database of EPDs and average data for the products. We also offer more detailed guidance to our clients to help them choose the most relevant datasets.