Carbon Expert & Business developer, low carbon products and Environmental Product Declarations, Northern AmericaJoin the innovative construction sustainability software market leader
Carbon Expert & Business developer, low carbon products and Environmental Product Declarations, Northern America
We are looking for a business developer to advance our low carbon products offering and help product manufacturers to achieve carbon reductions. Our solutions help construction professionals and construction product manufacturers with carbon quantification and developing Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs). You will work with manufacturers from around the world to help them meet their business goals with One Click LCA-based solutions and reduce embodied carbon & manufacturing carbon emissions.
Why One Click LCA:
One Click LCA is our world-leading and rapidly growing life-cycle assessment software for the construction industry. It is used in 100+ countries by leading businesses, including HOK, Thornton Tomasetti, Foster+Partners, AS+GG Architects, Saint-Gobain, WSP, as well as national and local governments. Our software supports more than 40 standards and certifications, including LEED and Living Building Challenge and has a unique global database and a portfolio of more than 15 integrations with different design tools, including Autodesk Revit, Grasshopper, Rhino and IES-VE.
You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment. You’ll be working with cutting edge tools and a team of world-class professionals and leading organisations from around the globe to solve one of world’s biggest challenges – decarbonizing buildings and construction, which are responsible for 40 % of global carbon emissions. Our science-based and robust metrics software helps business to improve their environmental performance.
What you’ll do:
- Work with prospective clients to understand how their business goals can be met
- Develop quotes for our solutions and bring on board new customers from your markets
- Explain and educate customers about LCA, EPD and standard and market requirements
- Screen potential clients and our solutions to ensure there is a good fit for the needs at hand
- Develop demand for our solutions using other business development means
- Promote effective, efficient and robust LCA and EPD solutions that help businesses perform
- Keep up to date on developments around LCA and EPD standards, PCRs and practises
- Support customers in achieving the best from One Click LCA
- Home-based role, which involves travel mainly within North America.
What you need:
- Strong business acumen and an interest in developing your business and sales skills
- Preferred track record of selling. This could be from services or goods fields
- Engineering or architecture degree in a relevant field (construction, environmental, etc)
- Understanding of and passion for low carbon construction and construction product markets
- Strong knowledge of LCA and/or EPD
- Customer- and results-oriented attitude
- Effective communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to manage your own time and work efficiently
- Hands-on attitude and a drive to get things done and to find practical solutions
- Professional level of English is mandatory; other local languages are a benefit
What we offer:
- Substantial responsibility and plenty of opportunity to see the results of your work directly
- Dynamic, friendly, motivated, and diverse team of professionals
- Growing company developing a leading-edge product contributing to the environment
- Great colleagues, company social events and ability to contribute to market transformation
This position is available on a remote basis for candidates based in any city in North America with good connections.
About One Click LCA
One Click LCA (formerly known as Bionova) is the developer of the world-leading construction sector and product carbon-reduction software solution: One Click LCA. The software is used in over 100 countries, includes the world’s largest construction sector database, and supports over 40 standards and certifications.
We value customer success, integrity, curiosity and excellence. We have been in business since 2001 and now employ over 50 professionals. Our growing team consists of more than 22 nationalities, based in six countries.
For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “EPD Business Developer, North America” and explain why you want this job, and why you are the right person for it.
We aim to review applications as they are received and hold interviews shortly after.
For additional information please contact Johanna Jarvinen +44 7464 350081 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Panu Pasanen at +358 44 2871 722 (email@example.com)