Technical Project ManagerJoin the innovative construction sustainability software market leader
Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our growing product development team. Our software is a cloud-based Life-Cycle Assessment platform, used in 100 countries. You will have a key position in a forerunning, fast growing SaaS product company, and take ownership of development projects for world-leading One Click LCA software platform that helps reduce carbon emissions. This position provides you technical challenges, meaningful mission, autonomy, room for development and a diverse and friendly work environment. This role is available in Helsinki, Finland
Why join us:
You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment. You’ll be working with cutting edge tools and a team of world-class professionals and leading organisations from around the globe to solve one of world’s biggest challenges – decarbonizing buildings and construction, responsible for 40 % of global carbon emissions. We help businesses with science-based and robust metric software that quantifies and improves environmental performance.
What you’ll do:
- Develop technical requirements and specifications together with product management
- Manage development projects from inception to successful delivery
- Manage quality, schedule and cost of the deliverables
- Contribute to strategic decisions regarding technology
- Be point of contact for a number of external development projects using different technologies (cloud-based and desktop installed)
- Communicate on progress with internal stakeholders
- Identify areas to improve efficiency
What you need:
- Substantial experience in software industry
- Solid understanding how a full stack SaaS software works
- At least 5 years of professional experience in project management or comparable
- Passion for creating and improving processes
- Ability to manage expectations, risks and software developers’ work
- Clear and direct style of communication
- Ability to research and make technology decisions
- Fluency in English (no Finnish required)
What we offer:
- Technical challenges, substantial responsibility and seeing the results of your work directly
- Growing company developing a leading-edge product contributing to the environment
- Dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of top-notch professionals
- Substantial freedom – no fixed hours and remote working is ok
- Great colleagues, company social events and great office location
- Commuting, lunch, sports and other benefits
About Bionova and One Click LCA
Bionova are the developers of One Click LCA, the world-leading construction sector carbon-reduction platform. Our software helps designers, builders, manufacturers and investors to identify the most effective ways to improve their projects and to achieve cost and carbon savings. The software is used in 100 countries, and we are in business since 2001. We value customer success, integrity, curiosity and excellence, and our growing team consists of more than 17 nationalities, and we have staff in six countries. For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com and our careers pages.
How to apply
Send your CV and application with your salary expectation by February 7th. Further information from Monday 18th of January: Marjukka Nieminen +358 50 566 5612 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The start of employment will be as agreed.
(This recruitment is conducted by Helmitehdas Oy)
You might also like
Sustainability careers at Bionova / One Click LCA
Want to work in an international company in Helsinki and help us save the world? Join us and let’s build a better future together.
Our vision statement
In our vision statement we are not only advocating for a life cycle approach to Green Building, but we are also sharing our company’s values and mission.
Bionova Ltd is the Helsinki-based expert company behind One Click LCA. We also offer professional services in the fields of EPD, LCA, and climate action.