Senior Consultant, construction sector carbon managementJoin the innovative construction sustainability software market leader
Senior Consultant, construction sector carbon management
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to lead a number of our projects supporting construction sector carbon management and decarbonisation projects. You will have a strong command of LCA methodologies and their application in construction, and how LCA and other tools can be used to transform design, specification, procurement and investment to reduce carbon impacts. You will work with our clients, business and product teams and One Click LCA software to help clients achieve growth and impact. You will work at the same time on policy supporting as well as technical LCA projects, and maintain leading edge expertise and develop new business in this field.
You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment. You’ll be working with cutting edge tools and a team of world-class professionals and leading organisations from around the globe to solve one of world’s biggest challenges – decarbonizing buildings and construction, responsible for 40 % of global carbon emissions. We help businesses with science-based and robust metrics software that helps improve environmental performance.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure hands-on delivery of high- quality project outcomes to our clients globally
- Create and capture new business to help grow our impact and value to the clients globally
- Work with clients to understand how their needs are addressed in the best possible way
- Coordinate the work of the team and develop and support the team members
- Define project plans and solutions for the delivery of robust, actionable results
- Deliver LCA & decarbonisation projects from start to finish in cooperation with other experts
- Promote the use of effective and efficient LCA solutions that help businesses perform
- Keep up to date on developments around LCA using policies and key practises
- Maintain high quality, impact and fitness-to-purpose of our LCA & carbon work
What you need:
- At least 5 years of experience in LCA / carbon management, preferably from construction
- Strong understanding of construction sector decarbonisation opportunities
- Understanding and interest in the business value of LCA and carbon management
- Solid understanding of relevant LCA standards, methods, databases and tools
- Experience in working on development of policies or policy-driven work is an advantage
- Customer- and quality-oriented attitude
- Effective communication skills both internally and externally
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Experience in working on multiple projects at a time, prioritising and deadline management
- Hands-on attitude and a drive to get things done and to find practical solutions
- Professional level of English is mandatory; Nordic and other languages are a benefit
What we offer:
- High impact, challenges, substantial responsibility and seeing the results of your work directly
- Dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of top-notch professionals
- Substantial freedom – no fixed hours and remote working is ok
- Growing company developing a leading-edge product contributing to the environment
- Great colleagues, company social events and ability to contribute to market transformation
This position is available in Helsinki, Finland, or elsewhere in Europe (including UK and Norway).
About Bionova and One Click LCA
Bionova are the developers of One Click LCA, the world-leading construction sector and product carbon-reduction platform. The software is used in 100 countries, and we are in business since 2001. We value customer success, integrity, curiosity and excellence, and our growing team consists of more than 17 nationalities, and we have staff in six countries. For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com and our careers pages. You can find some of our public research here.
How to apply
Apply by email to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior consultant” with a CV and a motivation letter by February 26th, 2021. State your desired location of work and salary request in your application. For additional information please contact Panu Pasanen at +358 44 2871 722.
You might also like
Sustainability careers at Bionova / One Click LCA
Want to work in an international company in Helsinki and help us save the world? Join us and let’s build a better future together.
Our vision statement
In our vision statement we are not only advocating for a life cycle approach to Green Building, but we are also sharing our company’s values and mission.
Bionova Ltd is the Helsinki-based expert company behind One Click LCA. We also offer professional services in the fields of EPD, LCA, and climate action.