Product Technical SpecialistJoin the innovative construction sustainability software market leader
Product Technical Specialist
We are looking for a Product Technical Specialist to join our growing team and be an important part of the software product management process. Our software is a cloud-based Life-Cycle Assessment platform, used in 100 countries. You will have a key position in a forerunning, fast growing SaaS product company, and have a direct influence over the user experience of our world-leading One Click LCA software platform that helps reduce carbon emissions. This position provides you technical challenges, meaningful mission, autonomy, room for development and a diverse and friendly work environment. This role can be performed remotely from anywhere, or be based out of Helsinki, Finland.
Why join us:
You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment. You’ll be working with cutting edge tools and a team of world-class professionals and leading organisations from around the globe to solve one of world’s biggest challenges – decarbonizing buildings and construction, responsible for 40 % of global carbon emissions. We help businesses with science-based and robust metric software that quantifies and improves environmental performance. One Click LCA is a configuration-based platform and they define much of its essential functionality.
What you’ll do:
- Update and create configuration files to solve customer needs and problems
- Troubleshoot and solve issues as raised by customer success team
- Test and manage the configuration files that define the software behaviour
- Prepare the configurations during release cycles to enable new backend functionality
- Manage the software localization with internal/external translators
- Work towards reducing complexity and variability in configuration
- Document thoroughly the changes in configurations as well as configuration practises
- Support new tool development together with the product managers
- Identify areas to improve efficiency
What you need:
- Ability to read and edit structured documents, for example HTML, XML and JSON
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Passion for creating and improving processes
- Ability to manage tight schedules
- Clear and direct style of communication
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field (software, LCA or other technical)
- Excellent follow-through and customer service skills and attitude
- Full professional fluency in English
- Previous experience in software industry is seen as benefit
What we offer:
- Technical challenges, substantial responsibility and seeing the results of your work directly
- Growing company developing a leading-edge product contributing to the environment
- Dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of top-notch professionals
- Substantial freedom – no fixed hours and remote working is ok
- Great colleagues, company social events and great office location
This role can be performed remotely from anywhere, or be based out of Helsinki, Finland.
About Bionova and One Click LCA
Bionova are the developers of One Click LCA, the world-leading construction sector carbon-reduction platform. Our software helps designers, builders, manufacturers and investors to identify the most effective ways to improve their projects and to achieve cost and carbon savings. The software is used in 100 countries, and we are in business since 2001. We value customer success, integrity, curiosity and excellence, and our growing team consists of more than 17 nationalities, and we have staff in six countries. For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com and our careers pages.
How to apply
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Product Technical Specialist” with a CV and a cover letter by April 16th, 2021. For additional information please contact Arturs Alsins at +358 44 2121 298.
You might also like
Sustainability careers at Bionova / One Click LCA
Want to work in an international company in Helsinki and help us save the world? Join us and let’s build a better future together.
Our vision statement
In our vision statement we are not only advocating for a life cycle approach to Green Building, but we are also sharing our company’s values and mission.
Bionova Ltd is the Helsinki-based expert company behind One Click LCA. We also offer professional services in the fields of EPD, LCA, and climate action.