People and Culture (HR) specialistJoin the innovative construction sustainability software market leader
People and Culture (HR) specialist
We are looking for a People and Culture specialist to improve staff satisfaction and well-being, competence and career development and to support in hiring. We are a construction sector specialized SaaS company, and our software is used in 100 countries. You have a key position in a forerunning, fast-growing SaaS product company, and take ownership of people and culture related initiatives. This is a hands-on position; not administrative one. This role is based in Helsinki, Finland.
Why join us:
You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment. You’ll be working with cutting edge tools and a team of world-class professionals and leading organisations from around the globe to solve one of world’s biggest challenges – decarbonizing buildings and construction, responsible for 40 % of global carbon emissions. We help businesses with science-based and robust metric software that quantifies and improves environmental performance
What you’ll do:
- Identify and implement or support initiatives to improve staff well-being and satisfaction
- Manage hiring in Finland and globally together with the hiring managers to grow our teams
- Support people in their day-to-day problems and longer-term development as appropriate
- Help develop and define career development opportunities for the teams and staff
- Support any cross-company cooperation and people development related activities
- Contribute to developing benefits and incentives aligned with our goals and mission
- Help foster a culture of mentoring and coaching to develop the company staff
- Identify and implement initiatives that support the company culture
What you need:
- Excellent reading of people, their motivation, emotions, potential and development areas
- Interest in and ability to succeed in a fast-growing, international small business
- Experience from working in a HR or comparable role
- Clear and direct style of communication, tactful when appropriate
- Good analysis and synthesis skills and ability to formulate and execute pragmatic actions
- Interest in, and understanding of the business drivers that people role can support
- Seeing the big picture, yet attention to detail
- Professional fluency in English and fluency in Finnish
What we offer:
- Dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of top-notch professionals moving forward
- Growing company developing a leading-edge product contributing to the environment
- Substantial freedom – no fixed hours and remote working is ok
- Great colleagues, company social events and great office location
- Commuting, lunch, sports and other benefits
This position is based in Helsinki, Finland.
About Bionova and One Click LCA
Bionova are the developers of One Click LCA, the world-leading construction sector carbon-reduction platform. Our software helps designers, builders, manufacturers and investors to identify the most effective ways to improve their projects and to achieve cost and carbon savings. The software is used in 100 countries, and we are in business since 2001. We value customer success, integrity, curiosity and excellence, and our growing team consists of more than 17 nationalities, and we have staff in six countries. For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com and our careers pages.
How to apply
Send your CV and application with your salary expectation by February 7th. Further information from Monday 18th of January: Marjukka Nieminen +358 50 566 5612 or email@example.com
The start of employment will be as agreed.
(This recruitment is conducted by Helmitehdas Oy)
You might also like
Sustainability careers at Bionova / One Click LCA
Want to work in an international company in Helsinki and help us save the world? Join us and let’s build a better future together.
Our vision statement
In our vision statement we are not only advocating for a life cycle approach to Green Building, but we are also sharing our company’s values and mission.
Bionova Ltd is the Helsinki-based expert company behind One Click LCA. We also offer professional services in the fields of EPD, LCA, and climate action.