Low-carbon Construction AuthorJoin the innovative construction sustainability software market leader
Low-carbon Construction Author
We are looking for a Low-carbon Construction Author to join One Click LCA’s marketing team. You will have a brilliant position in a forerunner construction sustainability software company. This is your chance to steer the conversation, and guide professionals towards more sustainable construction practices, and a greener planet.
As a Low-carbon Construction Author, you will research and produce highly educational content to help construction professionals understand the business value and application of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), and Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) – and integrate them into their decarbonisation strategies.
This position is available in UK, France, Sweden or Norway on a remote basis, or in Helsinki, Finland.
Why join us:
You will join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment. You will be working with cutting edge tools and a team of world-class professionals and leading organisations from around the globe to solve one of world’s biggest challenges – decarbonizing buildings and construction, responsible for 40 % of global carbon emissions. We help businesses with science-based and robust metrics software that helps improve environmental performance.
What you’ll do:
- Research and produce technical & educational content around LCA, EPD, GHG reporting topics
- Research clients’ needs and produce content to support them implement decarbonising strategies and/or sell new carbon-reduction services using One Click LCA
- Work with our in-house editor to adapt content for different target audiences
- Review and improve the quality of existing content
What you need:
- 2 years+ experience in LCA / carbon management, preferably from construction
- Ability to produce industry specific content on a tight schedule without compromising quality
- Ability to research & synthesize complex information and present it in a clear, concise manner
- Good understanding of construction sector decarbonisation opportunities
- Good understanding of relevant LCA/EPD standards, methods, databases, and tools
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Relevant academic degree in environmental technology, sustainability and/or construction
- Experience in marketing & communications field is a plus
- Professional level of English is mandatory; Nordic and other languages are a benefit
What we offer:
- High impact, challenges, substantial responsibility and the chance to see the results of your work directly
- Dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of top-notch professionals
- Substantial freedom – no fixed hours and remote working is ok
- Growing company developing a leading-edge product contributing to the environment
- Great colleagues, company social events and ability to contribute to market transformation
This position is available in Helsinki, Finland, or elsewhere in Europe (including UK and Norway).
About Bionova and One Click LCA
Bionova are the developers of One Click LCA, the world-leading construction sector and product carbon-reduction platform. The software is used in 100 countries, and we are in business since 2001. We value customer success, integrity, curiosity and excellence, and our growing team consists of more than 17 nationalities, and we have staff in six countries. For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com and our careers pages. You can find some of our public research here.
How to apply
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Low-carbon Construction Author” with a CV and a motivation letter by February 26th, 2021. State your desired location of work and salary request in your application. For additional information please contact Annie Nguyen at email@example.com or +358 40 6800 988.
You might also like
Sustainability careers at Bionova / One Click LCA
Want to work in an international company in Helsinki and help us save the world? Join us and let’s build a better future together.
Our vision statement
In our vision statement we are not only advocating for a life cycle approach to Green Building, but we are also sharing our company’s values and mission.
Bionova Ltd is the Helsinki-based expert company behind One Click LCA. We also offer professional services in the fields of EPD, LCA, and climate action.