Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) support engineerJoin the innovative construction sustainability software market leader
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) support engineer
We are looking for a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) support engineer to help product manufacturers to achieve carbon reductions. You will work in our consulting team to identify and deliver the best possible LCA/EPD solutions for the clients leveraging the One Click LCA platform. You will work on projects globally and participate in new business and product development as well.
Why One Click LCA:
You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment. You’ll be working with cutting edge tools and a team of world-class professionals and leading organisations from around the globe to solve one of world’s biggest challenges – decarbonizing buildings and construction, responsible for 40 % of global carbon emissions. We help businesses with science-based and robust metrics software that helps improve environmental performance.
What you’ll do:
- Work together with our Customer Success team to help users generate LCA/EPD models
- Support customers with trainings and documentation as appropriate
- Support Customers in achieving the best from One Click LCA
- Support execution of EPD and LCA projects from start to finish in cooperation with other experts
- Keep up to date on developments around LCA and EPD standards, PCRs and practises
- Maintain high quality standards compliance and fitness-to-purpose of our LCA & EPD work
What you need:
- Some experience in LCA / EPD, preferably from construction products
- Understanding LCA and EPD standards, methods, databases and tools
- Customer- and quality-oriented attitude
- Effective communication skills both internally and externally
- Attention to detail and quality, quantitative analysis skills
- Self-organisation and ability to work independently towards a schedule
- Professional level of English is mandatory
What we offer:
- Technical challenges, substantial responsibility and seeing the results of your work directly
- Dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of top-notch professionals
- Substantial freedom – no fixed hours and remote working is ok
- Growing company developing a leading-edge product contributing to the environment
- Great colleagues, company social events and ability to contribute to market transformation
This position is available in Finland and India. For the position based in Finland, knowledge of Finnish language is required.
About One Click LCA
One Click LCA is the world-leading construction sector and product carbon-reduction platform. The software is used in 100 countries, and we are in business since 2001. We value customer success, integrity, curiosity and excellence, and our growing team consists of more than 20 nationalities, and we have staff in nine countries. For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com and our careers pages.
How to apply
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Support Engineer” with a CV and a cover letter by June 25th, 2021. For additional information please contact Hetal Udas email@example.com .
You might also like
Sustainability careers at Bionova / One Click LCA
Want to work in an international company in Helsinki and help us save the world? Join us and let’s build a better future together.
Our vision statement
In our vision statement we are not only advocating for a life cycle approach to Green Building, but we are also sharing our company’s values and mission.
Bionova Ltd is the Helsinki-based expert company behind One Click LCA. We also offer professional services in the fields of EPD, LCA, and climate action.