Digital Marketing TraineeJoin the innovative construction sustainability software market leader
Digital Marketing Trainee – Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Trainee to join our Marketing team in Helsinki, Finland. You will have a brilliant position in a forerunner construction sustainability software company.
As a digital marketing trainee, you will support the marketing team in creating and converting high quality leads into customers. You will help create visual assets, publish, and optimize website content and build marketing automation flows.
This position is based in Helsinki, Finland. The 3-month internship will start as soon as possible. After 3 months, there is a possibility that you will join us on a full-time permanent basis.
About the company
Bionova Ltd is a software company that helps professionals to build a sustainable future: we strongly value integrity, curiosity, and excellence. We’ve been in business since 2001 and are growing very rapidly. Our diverse and talented team currently consists of 14 nationalities.
One Click LCA is our world-leading and rapidly growing life-cycle assessment software for the construction industry. It is used in 60+ countries by leading businesses, including Arup, Foster+Partners, Ramboll, Saint-Gobain, Skanska, WSP, and national and local governments. We support more than 40 standards and certifications and have a unique global database and a portfolio of more than 10 integrations with different design software.
As buildings and construction cause a third of global carbon emissions, and one half of raw material use, this industry has an essential role in fighting climate change, and we’re committed to help drive change in this industry.
About the position
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up different marketing automation flows for lead-gen and nurture programs (ebooks, webinars, nurture tracks, etc.)
- Creating email marketing campaigns for our subscribers and customers
- Managing content publishing, and make sure content is SEO-friendly
- Producing visual assets for our website
- Track and measure ROIs of different marketing channels and programs
What you’ll need
- Interest in Life Cycle Assessment and construction sustainability, and relevant engineering / architectural education is a big plus
- Basic understanding of B2B Saas marketing funnel
- Self-driven with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to take initiative and learn new skills quickly
- Previous experience with marketing automation tools is a big plus, or at least comfortable working with logics and managing a contact database. We have a marketing automation expert in-house that can guide you
- Visual oriented with hands-on experience with Adobe Suites
- Knowledge of maintaining a WordPress website, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English (Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian considered a plus)
Why apply for this position
- Contributing directly to the disruption of the construction industry towards a Net Zero Carbon future, or a much cleaner planet in simpler words.
- You will have substantial freedom (work remotely, no fixed working hours). With that also comes substantial responsibility and ability to see the results of your contributions directly.
- We offer a variety of interesting challenges and opportunities to learn and grow
- Public transport and lunch benefits offered
- Great, informal working environment with easy access to anyone in the firm
- Become a part of a dynamic, friendly, motivated, competent and diverse team
- You’ll be working in a company with a meaningful mission with great colleagues in an informal, flexible environment and enjoyable offices. Our offices are in central Helsinki with good connections.
The application process and timeline
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Digital Marketing Trainee” and explain why you want this job, and why you are the right person for the job.
The applications close on Friday June 12th, 2020 close of business. We aim to review applications as they are received. Selected candidates are invited to an interview in Helsinki, Finland.
For additional information please contact Annie Nguyen, Marketing Manager, at email@example.com or +358 40 6800988.
You might also like
Sustainability careers in Helsinki at Bionova Ltd
Want to work in an international company in Helsinki and help us save the world? Join us and let’s build a better future together.
Our vision statement
In our vision statement we are not only advocating for a life cycle approach to Green Building, but we are also sharing our company’s values and mission.
Bionova Ltd is the Helsinki-based expert company behind One Click LCA. We also offer professional services in the fields of EPD, LCA, and climate action.