Customer Success SpecialistJoin the innovative construction sustainability software market leader
Customer Success Specialist, North American time zone
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to support our customers, in particular in North America, to design and document sustainable buildings. Our software is a construction sector specialized Life-Cycle Assessment and Environmental Product Declaration software, and our customers are subject matter experts. In this position you guide our clients and support them with solutions to their issues, train them to use the software and contribute to other development. In this role you’ll help contribute to reducing greenhouse gas emissions from the construction sector.
Why join us:
You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment. You’ll be working with cutting edge tools and a team of world-class professionals and leading organisations from around the globe to solve one of world’s biggest challenges – decarbonizing buildings and construction, responsible for 40 % of global carbon emissions. We help businesses with science-based and robust metric software that quantifies and improves environmental performance.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert in using One Click LCA to be able to help others
- Helping our customers with their queries and their resolution related to the software
- Host and deliver kick-off and other training sessions for our users
- Writing and contributing to guidance articles
- Identifying customer experience improvements and raising them to Product Management
- Support LCA projects and other ad hoc undertakings with your expertise
What you need:
- Ability and motivation to become an expert in construction sector LCA software
- A desire to learn about LCA practices quickly, and keep up to date with the newest global certifications and methods
- High customer and service orientation, with attention to details
- Ability to quickly analyse client situation and to find most suitable solution for them
- Excellent communication skills both externally and within the team
- Degree or experience from LCA, building sustainability or related area is an advantage
- Fluency in English, other language skills are considered as an asset
What we offer:
- Interesting challenges, substantial responsibility and seeing the results of your work directly
- Dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of top-notch professionals
- The opportunity to join a young and goal-driven team on a mission to create a more sustainable global construction environment using our award-winning software, all within a flexible working environment
This position is available globally as a home-based role, but requires availability in North American time zone (either East or West Coast).
About Bionova and One Click LCA
Bionova are the developers of One Click LCA, the world-leading construction sector carbon-reduction platform. Our software helps designers, builders, manufacturers and investors to identify the most effective ways to improve their projects and to achieve cost and carbon savings. The software is used in 100 countries, and we are in business since 2001. Our December 2020 Net Promoter Score was 48 and we’re working to increase client satisfaction. We value customer success, integrity, curiosity and excellence, and our growing team consists of more than 17 nationalities, and we have staff in six countries. For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com and our careers pages
How to apply
Apply at email@example.com with the subject line “Customer Success Specialist” with a CV and a cover letter, stating your desired location by 29 January 2021. For additional information please contact Steven Zijlstra, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also like
Sustainability careers at Bionova / One Click LCA
Want to work in an international company in Helsinki and help us save the world? Join us and let’s build a better future together.
Our vision statement
In our vision statement we are not only advocating for a life cycle approach to Green Building, but we are also sharing our company’s values and mission.
Bionova Ltd is the Helsinki-based expert company behind One Click LCA. We also offer professional services in the fields of EPD, LCA, and climate action.