Forget about the next step —
go for a giant leap
Join our team. It’s going to be fun!
At Bionova we are deeply committed to making the world a greener place, and we like to think big. Are you one of us?
We promise to boost your creativity spirit and motivate you to conquer new horizons. Don’t stop at the top!
We have a serious cause, but we know how to have fun and reward our employees. Just look at these happy faces ↖
Join the team
Want to shape how organisations measure and develop sustainability in the future? Interested in LCA, EPD or CSR, or up to date with the latest digital marketing trends? Keen on making sustainability solutions more scalable, efficient, and easy to use?
You’ve come to the right place. This is where change happens.
To apply to any of the open positions or to leave an open application, please write to email@example.com and attach your CV and your cover letter. If applying for a specific position please refer the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
If you’re passionate about innovation, sustainability and want to change things, apply for the following positions. You are also welcome to send an open application for the positions that are not yet open.
- Digital Marketing Manager, based in Helsinki or UK. Previous experience in Green Building field and knowledge of the construction industry is an advantage. Fluent English is required, other languages are an advantage.
- Business Developer Trainee, Scandinavia. Based in Helsinki or a North European capital. Swedish or Norwegian native level required. Must be willing to learn about LCA, if not familiar.
- LCA Engineer Trainee, based in Helsinki. You are familiar with Life Cycle Assessment and will support different teams in a variety of LCA-related roles. Swedish or Norwegian native level an advantage.
- LCA Engineer Trainee, based in Helsinki. You are familiar with Life Cycle Assessment and will support different teams in a variety of LCA-related roles. Fluent Finnish is required.
- Junior Project Manager, based in Helsinki. You know the principles of life cycle/carbon footprint calculation. Fluent Finnish is required.
- Product Manager, One Click LCA, based in Helsinki. You are super-smart and know how to make a world-class technological innovation into a desirable large-volume product.
- Software developer, based in Helsinki. We work using a very modern stack and develop a highly integrated software in a fast-moving ecosystem, allowing you to get exposure to different technologies – alongside changing the world.
- Business Developer (position filled).
- Data Integration Expert (position filled).
- Research Associate (position filled).