Forget about the next step —
go for a giant leap
Join our team. It’s going to be fun!
At Bionova we are deeply committed to making the world a greener place, and we like to think big. Are you one of us?
We promise to boost your creativity spirit and motivate you to conquer new horizons. Don’t stop at the top!
We have a serious cause, but we know how to have fun and reward our employees. Just look at these happy faces ↖
Join the team
Want to shape how organisations measure and develop sustainability in the future? Interested in LCA, EPD or CSR, or up to date with the latest digital marketing trends? Keen on making sustainability solutions more scalable, efficient, and easy to use?
You’ve come to the right place. This is where change happens.
To apply to any of the open positions or to leave an open application, please write to email@example.com and attach your CV and your cover letter. If applying for a specific position please refer the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
If you’re passionate about innovation, sustainability and want to change things, apply for the following positions. You are also welcome to send an open application for the positions that are not yet open.
- Quality Assurance Engineer, based in Helsinki or other locations. Must be familiar with test automation (e.g Selenium) comfortable working with software tools and willing to learn more
- Business Developer Trainee, Scandinavia. Based in Helsinki or a North European capital. Swedish or Norwegian native level required. Must be willing to learn about LCA, if not familiar.
- Junior Project Manager, based in Helsinki. You know the principles of life cycle/carbon footprint calculation. Fluent Finnish is required.
- Sales Assistant (position filled).
- LCA engineer trainee (position filled).
- Business Developer (position filled).
- Data Integration Expert (position filled).
- Research Associate (position filled).
- Digital Marketing Manager (position filled).
- Support Specialist (position filled).
- LCA Engineer trainee, Finnish-speaking (position filled).