Automated building life-cycle assessments for every stage of your project
Get Green Star or Home Star credits and meet your carbon neutral goals with One Click LCA.
Building LCA made easy
Everything you need to perform carbon assessments and achieve green building certifications in New Zealand
Early design quick baseline carbon assessments
Generate quick and easy baseline buildings and measure their carbon footprint before you even start drawing. More on early carbon optimisation
Automate with BIM integrations
One Click LCA integrates with Revit, Grasshopper, Excel and all leading BIM and BEM tools for quick and easy whole building LCA that fits into your workflow.
More on our data integrations
Use our powerful comparison tools to benchmark your materials against the world’s largest construction environmental database. More on our extensive database
Identify the most contributing elements at-a-glance, demonstrate carbon reductions and create reports tailored to a wide range of certification schemes. More on the certifications we support
Advanced eco-design features
Go a step further and get powerful eco-design features to optimize structural and material impacts
Extensive material choices
Perform quick calculations with access to manufacturer-specific and generic materials data or add your own private data.
Easy material comparisons
Compare the environmental impacts of construction products easily and choose the most sustainable and cost-efficient option for your project.
Who is it for?
We make compliance easy for you
With One Click LCA, you can get LEED credits, comply with a wide range of voluntary initiatives and meet net zero requirements
Green Star New Zealand
- Earn up to 7 points for the Materials and LCA credit.
- Conduct an early design review with Carbon Designer.
- Easily identify hotspots and ways to reduce impacts from materials.
- Reports tailored for Green Star credits.
- Calculate whole life embodied greenhouse gas emissions.
- Access manufacturer-specific EPDs and generic data.
- Calculate quantity of reused material.
- Earn up to 10 credits.
- High-quality LCC and whole building LCA.
- Early-stage carbon assessments.
- Compare structural elements to identify hotspots.
- Reports tailored for BREEAM credits.
- Earn up to 15 credits.
- Easily create baseline buildings and design options.
- Automated whole building LCA.
- Powerful design comparative analysis.
- Reports tailored for LEED credits
Get the right plan for you
One Click LCA offers a range of different subscription plans for Australia and New Zealand. Choose a plan that’s right for you and select any add-ons to help you go even further
Starter PlusEasy Green Star and Home Star credits
- Calculate embodied carbon & LCA.
- Comprehensive generic data and global EPDs.
- Compare design alternatives.
- Visualise results with built-in graphs.
- One integration of your choice.
BusinessAutomated LCA for scaling up your business
- Ability to import from BIM, BEM, Excel
- BIM Model Checker.
- LCA Checker.
- Carbon Heroes Benchmarking.
- Ability to download EPDs directly.
- 1.5 hour online training included.
Architects, Engineers & DesignersTailored for architects, engineers and designers
- Comes with Carbon Designer for early design optimisation.
- BIM integration – your choice of a two-way api integration, Revit or Grasshopper or another BIM tool.
ExpertAdvanced LCA, eco-design and customisation
What makes us different?
One Click LCA is the #1 easy and automated web-based life cycle assessment software that is easy to navigate even for beginners. It is helpful for single users as well as teams who wish to design low-carbon projects and achieve certification credits.
One Click LCA’s extensive global database
One Click LCA integrates data from all of the available EPD platforms around the globe. EPDs in the One Click LCA database include detailed technical descriptions about building products and comply with EN 15804 and/or ISO 14025 standards.
BIM and BEM Software Integrations
Import BIM and BEM models to One Click LCA or use plugins to optimize within your design software. One Click LCA supports integrations with design data from Revit, Excel, Tekla, and 15+ integrations.
What do our customers say about us?
What data is available in One Click LCA? Does the database include EPDs from New Zealand?
Can I import design data from Revit and other BIM platforms and other software?
All of our plans for New Zealand include at least one integration.
How can I know which materials have the highest impacts?
Can I perform an LCA if I don’t have any material quantities?
Do I need to know from which manufacturer my materials will come?
Can I use One Click LCA to create a baseline building for LEED?
Do I need EPDs for all the materials to be able to calculate an LCA?
One Click LCA provides both an extensive database of EPDs and average data for the products. We also offer more detailed guidance to our clients to help them choose the most relevant datasets.